Satellogic is the first vertically integrated geospatial analytics company, driving real outcomes for its customers with planetary-scale insights they can trust. Satellogic’s low-Earth-orbit satellite constellation, platform, and data science teams work together to deliver end-to-end solutions at the right cost. The company makes sense of the data so customers can focus on the big decisions at hand. Our satellite engineers, AI experts, and solution specialists are on a mission to deliver a fundamentally better picture of our planet and the many forces that reshape it every day. We bring space down to earth for large enterprises and governments of all sizes who need to see for themselves how our world is changing. Satellogic. Now you see.
The HR Manager will help lead efforts in growing our teams. They will play a meaningful role in finding, hiring and onboarding the people who align with our company goals and culture. They will also make sure that many important HR tasks are completed, such as managing benefit programs, consulting with managers, and sorting out staff issues. This position will report to the Head of Global HR for the company.
Job responsibilities of an HR manager include:
- Handle recruiting and hiring processes. Ensure effective recruiting practices that drive hiring of the right people in all areas, including advanced engineering talent.
- Demonstrate a strong, visible and continued commitment to the attraction, development and retention of diverse management and employee talent.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure implementation of global/local policies and guidelines.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- 6+ years of human resources experience working in a diverse multinational environment preferable in the technology industry..
- Demonstrated results in building tools and processes to drive human resources operations in an innovation-driven company.
Skills and capabilities:
- Purpose-driven with a passion for the role – always ready to learn and to push personal and company limits.
- Excellent execution, and follow-through skills. High accountability. “Hands-on”.
- Empathetic, goes beyond ego, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English verbal and written communication skills.
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.