Leveraging space technology to improve life on Earth
About the team
The Software Integration and Testing Team is responsible for software integration, verification and acceptance testing. It is also responsible for developing the tools needed for the testing of our satellites in all stages of the assembly and integration. Furthermore, it provides software solutions for acceptance testing in the serial production facilities.
The team is always learning and trying to push the limits, relying in part on the large diversity of people’s profiles and backgrounds.
About the position
As a software I&T engineer you will be responsible to provide the software tools needed to support the production. Your mission will be to develop and implement acceptance software tools needed to test our satellites during the production phase. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team where you will be closely working with electronic, mechanical, flight software, manufacturing and AIT engineers.
The preferred locations are Buenos Aires or Montevideo. Availability to travel, specifically to the plant facilities in Montevideo is a must.
- Analyze functional requirements
- Understand test cases and develop test tools for our satellite prototypes
- Implement test tools that can be applied in a manufacturing environment
- Receive feedback from the production team to improve software tools
- Collaborate to develop and implement frameworks of test tools
- Oversee the quality and reliability of our solutions
- Hands on RTOS and/or Linux
- Experience with real-time constraints and hardware interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, ETH and MQTT, Ethernet)
- Systems level programming experience, in particular POSIX-based operating system architectures.
- Proficient in C
- Proficient in Python
- Familiarity with Docker or containers technology.
- Familiarity with source code manager tools (gitlab or similar).
- Capacity to learn continuously and passion for pushing the limits.
- Advanced English proficiency levels.
We know we are asking highly skilled people, if you feel you have some lack of experience or skills but you want to develop them and you have the capacity to learn continuously and passion for pushing the limits, please apply, we are a team of people eager for teaching/assisting our coworkers.
What we value
- Planning, tracking and documenting tasks
- Knowledge of manufacturing applications and environments
- BSP and device drivers development and debug
- Flexibility and agility: be comfortable with an ever-changing and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace