Satellogic - Bringing space down to earth. We are building the first scalable earth observation platform with the ability to remap the entire planet at both high-frequency and high-resolution.
Satellogic is the first vertically integrated geospatial analytics company, driving real outcomes for its customers with planetary-scale insights they can trust. Satellogic’s low-Earth-orbit satellite constellation, platform, and data science teams work together to deliver end-to-end solutions at the right cost.
The company makes sense of the data so customers can focus on the big decisions at hand. Our satellite engineers, AI experts, and solution specialists are on a mission to deliver a fundamentally better picture of our planet and the many forces that reshape it every day.
We bring space down to earth for large enterprises and governments of all sizes who need to see for themselves how our world is changing.
Satellogic. Now you see.
The ERP Analyst is primarily responsible for the implementation of, maintenance of and organizational first line support of a new Enterprise Resource Management system.
- Oversee global organizational implementation of new ERP system
- Drive development and standardization of process documentation and reporting for organization
- Deliver monthly project updates to senior leadership
- Work between multiple departments and functions to maintain alignment of the project and understanding throughout the organization
- Train departments on workflow development best practices
- Facilitate workflow improvement sessions with internal personnel
- Ensure that all modules are properly implemented, leveraged, and integrated to capture and produce timely and accurate information and support the Company through a period of high growth.
- Work to understand business desired changes and work to translate those into specific solutions
- Development and customization of reports, workflows, and alerts
- Ensure automation of processes and appropriate controls are in place.
- Maintain relationships and stay on timeline with ERP contractor and/or subcontractors as necessary
- Investigate areas of opportunity to improve processes to drive efficiencies
- Test and understand data flows, including from third party applications that are integrated with the ERP, to assure proper integration and integrity of data shared
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of managing an ERP implementation with high degree of success
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with peers, senior leadership, and with our professional service partners to achieve measurable results
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficient in Acumatica ERP software or similar
- Equally comfortable being hands-on and directing or guiding varying levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and accounting and what the interrelation to the ERP system looks like.
- Exceptional decision-making and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- PMP or equivalent strongly preferred
- 7+ years’ work experience in finance, information systems, information technology and/or ERP systems
- International experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- 10 -15% international travel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.