Satellogic is a vertically integrated Earth Observation satellite and data company. We design, manufacture, and operate our own fleet of satellites, the Aleph-1 constellation, which delivers high-frequency, high-resolution imagery plus full-motion video.
Earth Observation imagery and data are critical to monitoring change at scale, communicating critical decisions, and ultimately helping to solve the world’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to democratize access to this information, making it affordable and available to those who need it in a wide range of industries, from climate monitoring and agriculture, to energy and infrastructure, among others. We want to collaborate in creating a world where every organization is prepared for the challenges of the future.
With a growing team of more than 400 employees in 12 different countries, Satellogic has a diverse group of goal-oriented professionals in the areas of software development, satellite engineering, operations, data science, manufacturing and sales. We are excited to expand and welcome team members who push boundaries, meet goals, and never stop learning—all with humility, honesty, and empathy.
About the team
The Facilities team is in charge of carrying out maintenance and support management tasks for the production plant and laboratories, as well as for expansion and refurbishment projects. In turn, it supports the rest of the company’s facilities (such as offices and common areas)
Manage the maintenance of facilities, equipment and tools in Satellogic’s laboratories and clean rooms, as well as support the offices in Argentina and work with the Uruguay team.
Buenos Aires, Palermo neighborhood, in the Satellogic office and engineering laboratory facilities to carry out face-to-face tasks.
- Management and inventory management of: equipment, tools, supplies and laboratory components
- Manage and manage the inventory of supplies, tools and components at the Satellogic facilities in Argentina. Reception of orders for the entire site. Provide support in stock management of the different engineering areas
- Laboratory maintenance management with outsourced services
- Monitoring of the tool maintenance plan
- Collaborate with the facilities team in Uruguay
- Any other related tasks required by the company
- Inductions/training for company personnel in relation to their field of work
experience and skills
- Basic education: university or technical level (in course) in engineering, electronics or physics.
- Complementary education: Management of PC, Excel and ERP systems
- Work experience not required. Laboratory experience preferred
- Languages: basic English – intermediate
Commitment to diversity:
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are convinced that recruiting and developing the best talent from around the world for any discipline will spark innovation, create new solutions, and result in a superior product for our international client base. We work to build an equal and inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of their gender, race, religion, or background, can come together and do their best work.
Please add the personal pronouns followed by the name in the application.