Chips. Products. Systems
A successful candidate will have a proven knowledge of transferring from design to production stages and the ability to manage and deeply understand processes of integration, assemblies, testing and identify faults.
Responsibilities will include:
- End-to-End project skills, capable of delivering projects from design to mass-production, cost reduction and improvement.
- Ongoing manufacturing supervisory and supports
- Identify faults, investigate production problems and failures -NPI and Mass production.
- Define and deliver DFM / DFT requirements
- Define of alternatives components (Component engineer)- Advantage
- Knowledge and understanding in production technologies – advantage
- Electrical RF engineer / Practical RF engineer
- 5+ years’ experience in multidisciplinary products in an Engineering Dept.
- Experience with lab equipment : Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Scope and signal generator.
- Experience in supporting production lines.
- Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel.
- Experience in PDM systems, Priority – advantage
- Ability to work full-time hours with some over-time when required
- Travel abroad few times a year.
- Good writing and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and high motivation.