Chips. Products. Systems
Your job will be to ensure product and system quality. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate engineering systems based on safety and performance standards. You’ll analyse results and update activity logs. Troubleshooting and maintaining equipment will also be part of your duties.
- Define and write automatic test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
- Build test setups for fully automated regression as well as for manual tests.
- Take active part, hands-on in team execution: integration and feature/product enabling, bring up and debug activities, regression automation test of satellite systems.
- Record, investigate and analyze defects.
- or MSc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
>5 years of experience in C/C++/Python/Java and OOP development.
- Proven experience in lab work and validation of complex HW/SW/embedded designs.
- Multidisciplinary and systematic system view, Knowledge in Embedded systems.
- Experience in SQL database – an advantage.
- Experience in RF- an advantage.
- Experience in development of automation in validation and Linux environments – an advantage.
- Experience in communication systems – an advantage.
- Self-learning capabilities, adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and mission leadership skills.
- The work is in the Rehovot Science Park site.