SatixFy designs next-generation satellite communication systems based on in-house developed chipsets. SatixFy develops a line of satellite communication modems with Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Electronically Steered Multi Beam Antennas (ESMA) to support the most advanced standards, such as DVB-S2X.
SatixFy is looking for a highly motivated individual for circuit design and/or board level layout design. As a Board Design Engineer, you will leverage your creative design and development expertise to develop innovative solutions for the application of space systems technologies.
- Perform trade studies of design architectures, layouts, and component selection.
- Develop new circuit designs, analog and digital, for various box functions
- Create or refine designs and systems requirements.
- Present designs during various design review stages to internal reviewers, customers and the executive team.
- Select and derate components and create schematics, libraries, components and layout.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of design and development of high reliability electronics hardware, preferably in an aerospace system environment.
- Proficiency in electronics design tools.
- Experience in PCB layout for power, analogue and RF circuitry.
- Hands-on experience with lab instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers and signal generators.
- EMI/EMC design and mitigation techniques.
- Experience with test programs of electrical components to aerospace requirements.
- Experience with extremely high performance, wideband, tuneable RF systems.
- Experience with radiation mitigation and radiation hardening.
- Experience with active electronically scanned arrays is a plus.