Our mission is to deliver complete in-house designed and manufactured nanosatellite systems and solutions, setting innovations and following the highest industry standards.
- Designing of mechanical elements,
- Preparation of conceptual and executive documentation,
- Cooperation with the electronics department,
- Conducting strength simulations,
- Carrying out tests in environmental conditions,
- Supervision over assembly and execution
- Participation in project conceptual meetings.
- Theoretical knowledge in the field of mechanics and strength of materials,
- Fluency in 3D modeling and documenting structures using technical drawings,
- Knowledge and ability to use met. FEM with a critical assessment of the results,
- Independence in the performance of entrusted duties,
- Initiative and creativity as well as highly developed communication skills,
- Very good command of English,
- Good organization of own work.
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- The possibility of development in a global Polish company,
- Development in the field of technologies used in the space industry,
- The possibility of promotion and personal development,
- Fully equipped position,
- Social package and food package (breakfasts and dinners),
- Medical insurance,
- Friendly and unique atmosphere.