Our mission is to deliver complete in-house designed and manufactured nanosatellite systems and solutions, setting innovations and following the highest industry standards.
- Design, construction, integration, testing and optimization of vision systems for applications in the space sector.
- Conducting thermal and structural analysis of designed systems.
- Measurement and adjustment of optical systems.
- Preparation of project documentation.
- Communication with the business development department to meet customer requirements.
- Experience in the design, construction, integration, testing and optimization of vision systems.
- Knowledge of methods and tools for design and analysis of vision systems
- A minimum of 2 years of practical experience with vision systems.
- Excellent understanding of mathematics and physics.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and interdisciplinary environment.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- The ability to communicate effectively with other team members.
We offer candidates:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract.
- Possibility of developing in a global Polish company.
- Development in the field of space technologies.
- Employee share ownership.
- The possibility of being promoted and personal development.
- A fully equipped work place.
- Medical package and food package (breakfasts and lunch).
- Friendly atmosphere.