SatRevolution S.A. is a new space company based in Wroclaw, Poland, offering complete nanosatellite systems and solutions. Founded in 2016 with the idea to build and launch first Earth-observation constellation in Poland, SatRevolution has recently been co-funded by European Regional Development Fund for the first stage of the constellation. The company specializes in Cubesat and microsat platforms and services with Earth-observation capabilities, with three satellites already in orbit and a number of dedicated and shared platforms on track to launch in 2020 and 2021.
- Design and implement the coding model for an automated cloud-based system of automated image processing pipeline, to transform satellite sensor raw data up to Level 1b/c data.
- Design and implement an appropriate Quality Assurance system to assess and enhance image quality at different products level.
- Designing data storage, cataloguing and access through API on the AWS cloud system.
- Ensure code performance, quality and optimization.
- You will collaborate with team members to have fully tested production level code.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team coordinated by an EO Engineer. You will partner with him to guide the rest of the team on the technical solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- You will be working with the mission to build one of the biggest worldwide CubeSats constellation with the aim of picturing our entire planet daily.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field of study.
- Proficiency in multiple coding language used in image processing algorithms (e.g. Python and/or C++, Fortran, Linux Shell, GDAL).
- Ability to model systems and create code documentation.
- An excellent knowledge of English (minimum B2 level).
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and independence in solving problems.
- Purpose driven and results oriented.
- Capacity to learn continuously and passion for pushing the limits.
- Emotional intelligence (ability to understand other people).
- Good communication skills, open minded and teamwork player.
Worth to have:
- Hands-on experience with API and cloud-based environments.
- Based on your previous experience, you will thoroughly understand image processing pipelines, satellite image sensor technology and factors that impact the geometric and radiometric quality of the image.
What makes you stand out?
Working experience in a production environment for satellite image processing pipeline from raw to L1b-c data.
We offer candidates:
- Stable employment based on a permanent contract.
- Competitive salary proportional to your experiences.
- Possibility of development together with one of the most exciting and fast-growing company in the New Space Industry worldwide.
- Development of new technologies used in the space industry.
- Possibility of promotion and personal development.
- Fully equipped stand.
- Social package and food package (breakfasts and dinners).
- Flexible working time and work/life balancing.
- Private healthcare.
- Friendly and unique atmosphere.