Decision Intelligence from Space. SatSure is a deep tech, decision Intelligence company which works primarily at the nexus of agriculture, infrastructure and climate action creating an impact for the other millions, focusing on the developing world. We want to make insights from earth observation data accessible to all.
SatSure is investing to launch its own fleet of earth observation satellites. We are looking for a Space Systems Engineer to drive the development of payloads and manage interfaces between different stakeholders to realize the satellite mission with seamless integration.
If you are interested in working in an environment which focuses on the impact on society, is driven by cutting edge technology, and where you will have the freedom to work on innovative ideas and be creative with no hierarchies, SatSure is the place for you.
As a space systems engineer at SatSure, you will be responsible for collaborating with different teams to realize the mission goals. This will mainly involve tracing and tracking requirements, system budgets, interfaces, and verification methodology for different subsystems of the satellite. This is a highly cross-functional role, where you will be working with engineers from mission design, payload development, avionics systems and satellite systems team throughout the lifecycle of the project – conceptual design to implementation to launch and operations of the satellite.
- Definition, management and tracking of requirements of different subsystems for the payloads and satellite systems.
- Analyse and interpret high-level requirements to flow down requirements with different sub-system engineers to follow up and ensure traceability.
- Evaluate and maintain various technical budgets for different sub-systems of the satellite.
- Perform system-level trade studies to evaluate and negotiate different technical solution proposals by subcontractors.
- Documentation of requirements, interfaces, and compliance to present at milestone reviews
- Support cross-functional system design reviews to ensure requirements and interface compliance.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to review design requirements, resolve issues, and develop test and integration approaches.
- Develop interface requirements, CONOPS definitions, and other design documents in collaboration with team members.
- Coordinate with the project management team to meet project milestones.