What you will do:
– Employ remote sensing theories and technologies in developing state of the art industrial products
– Process and generate insights from large vector and raster datasets.
– Carry out research activities on different sectors that can take advantage of space based insights in infrastructure domain.
– Work with the Remote Sensing and Engineering team to push solutions into production workflows.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in either Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or other relevant field
Experience: 2-3 years
Domain Knowledge: Strong in statistics, probability and calculus; Knowledge of remote sensing data and models; Hands on experience of working with deep learning/machine learning models in the domain of image processing; Experience post-processing various satellite imagery sources as well as working with surface reflectance products.
Technical Skills: 3+ years proficiency in python (R optional),
– hands on experience in in Machine Learning /Deep Learning frameworks,
– expertise in deploying scalable production models
– Familiarity with raster datasets and GIS vector datasets.
– Knowledge of GDAL and other Geospatial python libraries, and
– experience with open-source GIS tools such as QGIS.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills, strong interest in learning and researching, ability to deliver on timelines
– Knowledge of data visualization tools
– previous projects undertaken in the Agriculture sector.
Optional: Knowledge of computer vision techniques