Discover the secure developer inside every coder.
Secure Code Warrior is a secure coding company.
Secure Code Warrior makes secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday superheroes of our connected world.
We succeed through a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside of every coder – helping development teams ship quality code faster, so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world.
Before we get into the details of the role. We want to highlight our employee benefits and how important a healthy work-life balance is to us. Our offering includes but is not limited to:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Equity/Share Options
- Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
- 12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Fully Paid Health, Vision, and Dental for Employees and Dependants
- 401k w/ Match
You will be working in and on a continuous delivery environment, elaborating solution architectures, and building our products. You want to work in a place where your passion for building valuable quality, performant, and secure software is harnessed. You’ll partner with others in the team and share your knowledge and experience to deliver value. You’ll take the initiative in continual improvement – whether it be in the better use of tools and infrastructure, enhancing processes, upskilling yourself and others, or reducing complexity in the implementation.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to a world-class development team.
- Deliver our products to market quickly and efficiently.
- Evolve our systems architecture to scale with our business.
- Work in a fast-paced DevSecOps environment.
- Collaborate with other groups in an organization.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in cloud computing, especially AWS.
- Experience in implementing/setting up CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, and AzureDevops.
- Experience in writing infrastructure as code with Terraform or cloud formation.
- Solid experience in containerization with Docker, ECS, and/or EKS.
- Solid agile/lean/DevOps experience.
Why Work at Secure Code Warrior
You’re joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience, and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times, and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work-from-home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity and giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
Sound like a good fit? Apply Now
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding and providing feedback to every applicant.
Secure Code Warrior is an equal opportunities employer and we proudly celebrate and support diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.