We are looking for talented motivated calibers who are committed to deliver our customers with a unique experience
- Responsible for maintaining FlyEgypt Security Program for the network and any associated amendments.
- Maintaining Company Security Standards and Procedures, preparing Security Bulletins/circulars and Notices for Aircrew and the ground personnel.
- Focal Point for conducting investigations and preparing investigation reports into various forms of conduct and behavior and security breaches in Egypt or at any outstation worldwide.
- Interacting with the Civil Aviation Authorities and be the voice for FlyEgypt if representing on any Deficiency Notices or failed audits at outstations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.