SENER Aeroespacial is firmly committed to its activity in the institutional and commercial Space, Defence and Science markets. It has a decidedly industrial calling and are capable of delivering complete industrial packages for large Aerospace programmes.
Sener Aeroespacial offers a Thermal-Mechanical Engineering job initially at its work center in La Garriga, although in a short period of time the person would go to work at our center in Cerdanyola. You will be part of a team dedicated to CAD Design, structural and thermal calculation of flight equipment, performing the following functions:
- CAD Design with NX of parts and assemblies.
- Generation of manufacturing and assembly documentation, plans and list of materials.
- Documentation of interface with satellite.
- Thermo-mechanical project documentation
- Design of tools for manufacturing and assembly of flight equipment.
- Simplification of geometry, meshing, calculation, pre and post processing with Patran/Nastran.
- Support for structural and thermal tests
- Structural and thermal correlations vs. test results
- Bachelor/Master Mechanical Engineering studies or related university degrees.
- High level of English
- Experience of at least 2 years being specific in CAD Design of machined metal parts and assemblies with NX, structural and thermal module from Patran / Nastran.
- Permanent contract
- Full time
- Time flexibility
- Salary to be determined according to value/experience contributed to the position offered
- SENER Aeroespacial is committed to equal opportunities for all people