SENER Aeroespacial is firmly committed to its activity in the institutional and commercial Space, Defence and Science markets. It has a decidedly industrial calling and are capable of delivering complete industrial packages for large Aerospace programmes.
Sener Aeroespacial needs to incorporate in its Tres Cantos offices an Electronics Communications Engineer who will participate in the development of new high-performance processing platforms for SDR applications including design, routing, manufacturing, assembly and testing.
Carrying out the following tasks:
- Design and routing of high-performance mixed-signal communication cards
- Generate documentation and specifications for manufacturing and assembly
- Define test plan
- Generate technical documentation
- Perform tests and verification and validation tests (test procedures & reports)
- Telecommunications Engineering.
- High level of English
Experience of at least 2 years in:
- Design of communications and RF circuits
- Design of mixed-signal cards (processing, transmission, reception, ADC, DAC, filters …)
- Experience in routing of cards high speed
- Handling of RF circuit simulation tools (ADS, AWR, CST …)
- Handling of Matlab/Simulink
- Phyton, C +,
- Permanent contract
- Salary to be determined according to the candidate’s worth/experience
- Time flexibility
- SENER Aeroespacial is committed to equal opportunities for all people