At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
- You will be part of our young, dynamic Cybersecurity team. We help customers to transform and develop their businesses by enabling them to securely use the latest technology stacks.
- You help clients respond to cyber-attacks, to recover from such, assess security vulnerabilities, develop threat models, define and implement security strategies or transform a customer’s secure software development practices in an agile environment.
- You develop new and efficient ways to protect the client’s systems, networks, software, data and information systems against any potential cyber-attacks.
- You design security architectures and provide/asses security solutions using your practical and theoretical cybersecurity knowledge.
- You work on projects with industry-leading customers and professionals.
- You get support to further develop your career and attain trainings and certifications in any relevant area of your choice.
- You develop personally and professionally and are empowered through coaching and buddy programs.
- You prove your entrepreneurial skills by developing innovative Cybersecurity services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field or equivalent. A certification (such as CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CISA,CSX-P or CCSP) is a plus.
- You ideally have 3-4 years of experience in providing Cybersecurity services, or equivalent.
- You have a passion for consulting and Cybersecurity and are eager to get to know different clients across the industries.
- You have an excellent technical understanding of Cloud Solutions (such as AWS or Azure), SOC solutions (such as EDR, SIEM or SOAR), networks (such as next-gen firewalls, IDS, IPS or DNS filtering), protective measures (such as malware protection and/or e-mail security solutions).
- You have experience in delivering customer-oriented, strategic security projects and supporting clients in their security transformation.
- You are a highly motivated team player who actively contributes to a healthy team environment.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken in German or English, French is a plus.