We are passionate about Space and since 2014 we are building, deploying and extending a solid distributed infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone and closer than you think, changing and improving industries, services and research.
We are currently looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer.
The candidate will join a team of high skilled engineers and will be in charge of the creation of complex electronic systems.
- Analyse and manage customers’ requirements.
- Support product requirements, definition, design, optimization, validation and release processes.
- Understand and design complex electronics part with embedded microcontroller.
- Firmware design and development.
- Understand electronic schematics and components’ datasheets.
- Digital and analogue electronics system design (data acquisition systems, analog circuits, filter design, digital electronics).
- Degree in Electronics (or similar technical/engineering degree) or proven experience in electronics systems and design.
- Deep knowledge of analog and digital simulation.
- Full electronics product development lifecycle experience.
- Firmware/Embedded software.
- PCB CAD/Layout.
- RF design of passives is a plus
- Soldering skills
- Completely autonomous, from requirements to product
Workplace: Lomazzo (adjacent to Milano-Como railway station)