Avibras is a private engineering company, genuinely Brazilian, with more than 50 years of experience. Holder of a long-standing know-how, the company develops technology bringing innovative solutions to the Defence and Civil areas.
To add value and make a difference in the perpetuation of our purpose, we look for a professional who will be part of the Active Manufacturing and Production Management team allocated to our plant in Lorena, SP and will have as main challenge to contribute to the structuring and development of a 100% plant automated.
To meet this challenge we need a professional who has:
- Superior in Chemical Engineering;
- Advanced English (B2);
- Solid experience in chemical industrial processes;
- Solid experience in polymerization processes, such as poly addition, poly condensation;
- Experience in developing chemical processes, absorbing new technologies with a focus on innovation;
- Knowledge in unitary operations such as distillation, heat exchangers, water-steam mixers;
- Knowledge in the application of the HAZOP methodology;
- Knowledge of failure analysis methodologies (FMEA);
- Experience in processes based on Lean Manufacturing philosophy.
- Availability to live in the Paraíba Valley.
- Having worked in chemical and / or petrochemical industries;
- Graduate studies in related areas.
Did you identify with our purpose and profile?
We look forward to your application and, good luck!
- Minimum Education: Higher Education
- Portuguese (Native – Required), English (Advanced – Required)
- Availability to change residence
- Office Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Open Office
- Medical assistance, Dental assistance, Parking, Profit sharing, Private pension, On-site meal, Life insurance, Company vehicle