GomSpace is a globally leading designer, integrator and manufacturer of high-end nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets
Ambitious Space Company is looking for a
Senior Propulsion Systems Engineer
For the Engineering team at GomSpace Sweden we are looking for a skilled and experienced Propulsion Systems Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions to customers on the global market. GomSpace Sweden is currently transforming into a company mastering all relevant spacecraft propulsion concepts to meet a variety of mission needs. Our heritage is cold gas proulsion solutions and now we are adding other technologies, mainly electric propulsion, to our suite of propulsion solutions.
If you find yourself excited about building real space hardware, and be a technical anchor point for the propulsion system design and integration into nanosatellite systems – then you should apply for this position.
The Job Incluces the Following Set of Tasks:
- Be responsible for the systems architecture and design of our propulsion systems closely connected to the satellite system solution.
- Coordinating the technical activities with the customers and suppliers to ensure successfull missions
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for propulsion solutions for specific satellite projects
- Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards
- Supervision of propulsion system integration and verification
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical education to at least Master’s degree
- Experience and understanding of requirements on system level
- Work experience in systems engineering, preferably within electric propulsion
- Experience in CAD systems (Solid Works or similair) and simulation tools
- Knowledge of mechanical, software and hardware development and planning tools
- English fluency on a professional level
- Quality awareness – understanding the importance of following processes and documenting your work
An education and experience from the space segment is preferred but not a firm requirement.
GomSpace Sweden offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
You are welcome to send your application in either Swedish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis.
Work place will at our new facilities at Ulls Väg 29A, Uppsala in Sweden. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
GomSpace is a globally leading designer, integrator and manufacturer of high-end nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. Our positions of strength include systems integration, nanosatellite subsystems and advanced miniaturised radio technology. Our international team is devoted to understanding our customer’s requirements and deliver flawlessly. We are listed in Stockholm (GOMX), headquartered in Denmark and have subsidiaries in Sweden, Singapore, North America and Luxembourg. We are more than 200 employees servicing customers in more than 55 countries.
As soon as possible