Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex Space and Navigation products at our Honeywell Aerospace facility in Plymouth, MN. You will participate in the development of technologies, digital, analog, and mixed signal circuits and products for aerospace, military and high temperature applications. Relevant circuits include stand-alone static RAM and nonvolatile memory products plus ASIC library cells such as registers and embedded memories. You will be responsible for specification development, circuit design, development test and characterization activities, and product documentation.
Lead world-class project execution to develop products and supply unique customer solutions using bulk and silicon-on-insulator technologies spanning 150nm to 14nm
Develop your engineering talents creating innovative solutions using multiple technologies and techniques in a team-based culture
Contribute to a team that helps to secure our world through innovations in technology
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have or be eligible for a US security clearance due to contractual requirements
- 3+ years of circuit design experience or a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and 1+ years of circuit design experience
- Experience in Memory Product development
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Semiconductor device physics and/or radiation-effects physics knowledge
- Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux OS and scripting languages such as Perl and TCL
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- A self-starter that is motivated, takes initiative, and can work independently
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Good VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.