Deimos Engenharia needs a Senior Software Engineer to be integrated in the team of the Flight Operations Division (Ground Segment Systems), namely for the development/maintenance of software solutions in areas such as Mission Planning Systems (MPS), Mission Control Systems (MCS) and Ground Station Control Systems (GSCS).
The Senior SW Engineer will be integrated in an agile full stack development/maintenance team, following the applicable standards, and having ESA (European Space Agency) as main customer.
Computer Science, SW engineering, or similar
Experience in the development/validation of Ground Segment solutions will be considered advantageous.
Experience in development/validation of software systems in Java for at least 5 years is required.
- Experience in Java programming, namely using: Eclipse IDE, Eclipse RCP, Hibernate, Restful, JSON, git
- Experience in XML technologies: XML, XSD, XSL
- Experience in agile software development (scrum)
- Experience in test driven software development
Language Skills: Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Team working
- Motivation in developing innovative software