Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies
Serco employs more than 100,000 people in more than 30 countries. Our organization is locally active in providing essential services and relies on many years of international expertise.
At Serco, we improve the services delivered by better managing people, processes, technology and assets. Combining commercial know-how with a deep public ethos, we advise policy makers, deliver innovative solutions, integrate systems and deliver frontline services that make a positive difference to customers and communities.
What connects the ever-growing number of Serco employees is precisely this passion for providing an excellent service and the will to continuously commit to improvement.
What do we ask?
- You help clean all areas in the center at the highest level.
- Cleaning of designated areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping)
- Stocking and maintaining storage areas and replenishing consumables in washrooms
- Follow all safety and regulations
- Sanitation Cleaning
- Cleaning of glass and tables
- Replenishing consumables in the washrooms
- Fixture cleaning and services
- Emptying bins and collecting waste afval
- Cleaning and vacuuming in the user areas
- Dusting furniture and ceilings
- Other tasks, as requested by the site administrator
- You speak English and/or Dutch.
- Experience is not required, but experience as a chambermaid, housekeeper, domestic cleaner, general cleaner, caretaker, maid, sanitary attendant, toilet attendant, janitor is definitely a plus.
- You have good communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are well taken care of
- You are a team player
- You act with integrity
Any job offer is conditional on providing documents to verify your identity and eligibility for work as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be asked to present such documentation during the recruitment process.
Contact a recruiter if you need more information about acceptable types of documentation required for identity and work permit verification.
- Serco hires 2 cleaning employees for work in a military complex located in Heverlee.
- Average 38h/week effective performance: 37h/week 6 ADV days
- Monday to Friday between 07:00 and 17:00 exceptional weekend work at events permanence in rotation
- Good salary + benefits + right to vacation.
- Good public transport connections to and from the workshop.
About the Company
Serco’s heritage of the past 40 years has placed us in the Top 50 Services for Government Companies.
What connects the ever-expanding Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service. To keep moving forward we need to constantly evolve and improve the way we deliver our services, and everyone in Serco can play a role here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and an extensive best practice support network to help them put their ideas into action.
If you share our values, you can join more than 50,000 global colleagues who are just as passionate about providing great service as you are.
Serco European Agencies