Serco specialise in the delivery of essential public services, with over 50,000 people working in defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and other citizen services across UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Do you have experience in SLA and good understanding of finance processes? Ideally you have worked in space sector. Do you wish to have an exciting working experience in the European Space Agency? Come join us as Corporate Assistant Resource Controller based in Noordwijk (Netherlands).
As Corporate Assistant Resource Controller you will be responsible to carry out the following main tasks:
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures
- Collecting, consolidating and implementing (internal EXCEL database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity I TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract / procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (esa-p) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy
- Acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller occasionally for some designated BU of a Department as required
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- Detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures at ESTEC is highly desirable
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations etc
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (esa-p, Timesheet Management System)
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes), with relevant experience.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
- Company events
About the Company
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA). We have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.