Make a difference everyday
Make a difference every day
Serco Middle East is a well-established, leading organization in the region and is looking for people with in-depth experience to deliver Rescue & Firefighting services at our client’s facilities located across the United Arab Emirates.
Professionals holding qualifications and certifications, who are physically and medically fit and meet the minimum experience are invited to apply for the below positions.
We are looking forward to several exciting opportunities, that are focused on Aviation fire rescue operations and as such are keen to connect firefighting professional at all levels who are:
- Interested to relocate the United Arab Emirates
- Undertake professionally challenging opportunities, that play a critical role to the services our clients deliver
If you have experience in the below expertise, please apply through this expression of interest and we will contact you to discuss the opportunities in more detail.
- Chief Fire Officer
- Three (3) years experience in the role of a Chief Fire Officer
- Station Commander
- Three (3) years experience in the role of a Station Commander
- Watch Commander
- Three (3) years experience in the role of a Watch Commander
- Crew Commander
- Two (2) years experience in the role of a Crew Commander
- Firefighter Driver/Operator
- Two (2) years experience in the role of a Firefighter Driver/Operator
- Two (2) years experience in the role of a Firefighter
- Watch Room Operator
- Two (2) years experience in the role of a Watch Room Operator
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Applicants shall be qualified as a minimum requirement to an Aviation Rescue & Firefighting Service standard recognised by international/regional regulatory bodies such as: ICAO and/or CAA, FAA, GCAA, GACA
- Proven experience in an Aviation firefighting operation
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.