Serco specialise in the delivery of essential public services, with over 50,000 people working in defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and other citizen services across UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
In beautiful Colorado Springs, Serco has projects supporting US Space Force! This cleared Management Analyst III position will be supporting the buildup and modernization of facilities across Colorado Springs. Bring your expertise and grow with a company supporting our military defense and training sites.
You will be part of a team that works closely with the customer and other Serco teams to deliver quality systems. Kyle W. Johnson, RCDD, PMP, CTS leads this team with over 30 years’ experience and is an Army MI veteran. The team has been recognized by the customers for their outstanding contributions to several contracts and programs.
The Management Analyst III conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants. They also document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
In this role you will be working in clearance required facilities:
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
Clearance – Must have an Active and Current DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Physical Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Business.
Experience: Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports related to Department of Defense installations.
- Work will be performed inside a large government facility.
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements
- Standard Office Setting
- Be able to wear PPE on construction site from time to time
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory.
- It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours required.
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- Position may require night and weekend work and could include travel
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military, and contractor personnel at all levels.
- Candidate must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.
- Must have reliable transportation to work sites in Colorado Springs, CO
Call To Action –
If you are interested in supporting and working with our military and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).