Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Implement Service strategy and drive Service growth locally at the respective local unit level. Lead the Service organization and is responsible for the P&L to achieve performance targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources.
- Plan and guarantee the occupational health and safety of the Services area.
- Plan and guarantee resources for the execution of projects in the area.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss of the Services area.
- Guarantee / Manage the training plan for Services personnel.
- Guarantee quality of the execution information in the installed base.
- Ensure quality of services delivered by the area.
- Implement initiatives in the service area.
- Compliance with the safety plan of the electrification services area.
- Responsibility for meeting the financial objectives of the area (orders received, billing, margins, cash flow).
- Responsible for the development of the service area staff.
- Responsible for identifying gaps in quality, safety and execution, and implementing improvement plans.
- Responsible for service assets and their maintenance (measuring instruments and tools).
- Drives implementation of the Service strategy as a member of the local management team. Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization through collaboration with other businesses/hub.
- Runs the day to day Service business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity. Implements agreed delivery and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- More than 8 years of experience.
- Advanced English.
- Experience in people management.