SES is the world-leading satellite operator. It provides reliable and secure satellite and ground communications solutions. We push for breakthroughs in connectivity and their impact for people worldwide.
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
HD+ a wholly-owned subsidiary of SES is a B2C platform selling an encrypted package of 24 TV in HD and 2 in UHD directly to end-users. The HD+ service costs 5,75€ / month or 70€ annually.
This position reports to the head of the department CRM system & processes and is responsible for the specification and development of the B2C and B2B CRM Core System, the definition and maintenance of the CRM processes, as well as the requirements analysis, description and implementation of the graphical user interface of the CRM system.
Primary responsibilities / Key result areas
- Manage the external service provider for the B2C and B2B CRM core development by specifying requirements, organizing their implementation, and controlling the outcome
- Develop B2C and B2B CRM processes, perform their documentation, process their implementation in an automated work flow and monitor and optimize their suitability for a daily use
- Evaluate and compose the requirements for a high-performance and intuitive graphical user interface, in order to enable multi-skill agents to operate the service portal of CRM system without extensive training
- Analyze the requirements of the different HD+ departments, advise them in their projects and research with them together for the best solution
- Initiate the implementation of the given requirements in due time and budget
- Verify the outcome from internal or external developments and document them
- Provide trainings and useful documentations for users (call center agents, 3rd level team members) of the CRM system
- Maintain the operations of the CRM environment to ensure an end-to-end uptime of 99,91% annually
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner.
- Ability to control and monitor external service providers.
- Well-organized and efficient working style.
- Excellent communications skills with people at all levels of the organization – oral and in writing.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in German and English.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in highly technical systems environment preferable in B2C or B2B process design and CRM related field
- Solid system design, programming and project management skills and therefore being versatile in state of the art computer techniques and programming languages / techniques necessary for this area
- On call duty is required
SES is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer