SES is the world-leading satellite operator. It provides reliable and secure satellite and ground communications solutions. We push for breakthroughs in connectivity and their impact for people worldwide.
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
3-month internship, starting in May/June 2021
Based in Betzdorf – Luxembourg (flexible location), you will work within the O3b mPOWER team to contribute to the automation and user interface for controlling the test tools and development tools related to the dynamic resource management software testing. You will work in close cooperation with the mPOWER team, the Adaptive Resource Control (ARC) team and the SES-17 team on the tests.
- Work within a dedicated development team on dedicated parts of a test automation tool
- Work on the development of the user interface development
- Work embedded in the ARC Development team working on O3b mPOWER and SES-17 use cases testing execution of the dynamic resource allocation and management software
- Support and contribute to test automation procedures for an end to end validation environment
- Being a current and advanced Master student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Science;
- Strong coding experience especially in Python;
- Basic knowledge of C++, JSON;
- Solid studies background in Aerospace and/or Telecommunication related topics;
- Acumen for detailed work;
- Self-starter, able to execute specific work autonomously when required;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- Authorized to work either in Luxembourg (Europe) or Washington (US).