Take Your Story Anywhere. With SES.
- Support SES employees in further developing self-service Business Intelligence. It can include activities such as:
- Analyze information requests from end users
- Set up new dataflows or update existing ones to provide end users with data they need
- Set up or improve tools to easily identify existing reports, data owners and information available for analysis
- Organize Power BI demonstration sessions for new users. Show them how to use this reporting tool, connect to data and apply SES report templates.
- Share training materials
- Support power users and help them to find solutions to problems they face
- Strengthen our Power BI community adding valuable content and answering users’ questions
- Participate to Power BI group discussions.
- Promote advanced analytics tools, machine learning and data science technologies:
- Keep up to date with innovations in machine learning and data science fields and share it with advanced analytics and AI team
- Suggest the use of innovative solutions on Power BI, Azure Machine learning platform and Databricks to provide business better insights, solve business problems or automate repetitive work
- Develop proof-of-concepts on Power BI and Azure Machine learning platform to validate with the business the feasibility from a technology standpoint
- Support existing solutions: retrain and improve predictive models, maintain AI processes and liaise with teams using these technologies
- Master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of business processes, cloud-based applications, SQL, Python or R
- Knowledge of Power BI, Azure machine learning and Databricks an asset
- Ability to think out of the box
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Ability to effectively interact with all organizational stakeholders, at all levels
- Ability to set priorities autonomously and to deliver results
- Ability to overcome resistance to change