It’s a great time to be part of the SES team We are the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits, Geostationary Orbit (GEO) and Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). We provide a diverse range of customers with global video distribution and data connectivity services through two business units: SES Video and SES Networks. Our global team works collaboratively to make a significant, and often life-changing difference in the world. As part of our team, you will play an integral part in delivering on our vision. At SES, we connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwid
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Messaging and Collaboration team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
Based in Betzdorf, you will contribute to Office 365 environment management and enhancements.
- Respond to Office 365 requests and issues and log in ticketing tool
- Optimize administration by automating repetitive tasks
- Evaluate new services and features released by Microsoft
- Prepare and help in the transition to MS Teams
- Provide end user training on MS Teams, SharePoint, One Drive
- Being an advanced Bachelor student in IT or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with international teams, people and IT;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Office 365);
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. But most of all, we offer a truly unique opportunity to play your part in making a difference for those who need it most. We strive to uphold honesty, transparency and courage in everything we do. We’re proud to belong to the SES team and collaborate towards success.
Good to know
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity!