SES is the world-leading satellite operator. It provides reliable and secure satellite and ground communications solutions. We push for breakthroughs in connectivity and their impact for people worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Aero Solutions Engineering team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Washington DC, you will contribute to the solutions development activities for inflight connectivity projects using multi orbit constellations of GEO and MEO satellites.
- Learn and understand the Solutions Engineering projects for Aeronautical applications
- Learn and understand the GEO-MEO satellite constellations and satellite communications including link analysis, antenna system
- Develop tools to automate/optimize parts of technical analysis for Aero projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within SES
- Being a current MSc student in Telecommunications or RF Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in RF and Satellite communications
- Understanding of satellite communications principles
- Knowledge in database system design and applications;
- Strong skills in Python and/or Matlab,
- Strong interest in solving complex problems;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Ease to communicate at all levels;