SES is the world-leading satellite operator. It provides reliable and secure satellite and ground communications solutions. We push for breakthroughs in connectivity and their impact for people worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Software Integration Engineering team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based virtually, you will contribute to the software development.
- Automate reporting using Microsoft powerBi
- Develop Azure Cloud functions to integrate SES systems
- Use code repository management tools (i.e. GIT) and project management tools (ie Jira, Azure DevOps)
- Review our current automation procedure, and provide recommendation or develop new solution/procedures
- Majoring in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Passionate in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, experience with different programming languages (python, Java, etc)
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) (ie Visual Studio Code, etc)
- Basic understanding of software development processes and practices
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Require minimal supervision to perform tasks