European leader in the Space Situational Awareness market, Share My Space is committed to promote a sustainable space economy. Our products cover the entire life-cycle of a satellite, from mission design until end-of-life.
Share My Space is a DeepTech startup of the New Space poised to become a global leader in the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) market. Our core offering includes an exhaustive database of space objects including satellites, space surveillance and collision warning services. Our target customers ranges from satellites operators, space agencies, industry majors to New Space players. Our business is growing rapidly, due to the booming expansion in the space communication sector.
We need a skilled and experienced Business Developer in the space sector to set the foundations of our commercial deployment at an international level, build and manage the sales team worldwide. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales in the space or satellites industry, with a good understanding of our technical domain, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. SSA is a niche and emerging market with great perspectives for the early players, a fast and efficient deployment is a must.
You will be:
- Depending directly of the CEO &CTO of Share My Space
- In charge of recruiting your sales team and the worldwide deployment, in accordance to the sales plan and financial objectives
- Responsible for developing relationships with new clients according to an accurate business and sales plan, negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Committed to partner with our research department to continuously improve our products and offer.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- A good understanding of the industry and the technical challenges are a must.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales in the space sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, at least in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients