Terma Aerostructures in Grenaa is a leading supplier of advanced and unique aircraft parts, to the global civilian and military aircraft industry. We continuously develop our factory for a competitive high-volume production.
We work with Lockheed Martin and Boeing, which are some of the largest manufacturers in the defense and aviation industry, and we are a recognized supplier to the “world’s largest industrial project” F-35 / Joint Strike Fighter program.
Terma Aerostructures is facing an exciting future with great growth, which means many new employees over the next few years.
Responsibilities and tasks:
With reference to Production Manager, Untrimmed Composites, you will be responsible for being the link between operators and our Material & Processes department.
The department consists of 3 departments, each with their own special processes. Together with your SFS colleague, you will be responsible for technical support for the departments Ply Cutting, Clean Room and Autoclaves. You will receive thorough introduction to the processes and procedures used.
- Preparation of error analyzes and planning corrective actions on technical issues
- Participate in various production and follow-up meetings
- Be the production coordinator for improvement projects and when implementing new equipment
- Sparre with operators and head of the production departments
- Perform ad hoc tasks in collaboration with operators and other support departments
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Educated as a plastic engineer, plastic specialist or other relevant technical education, preferably 3-5 years relevant experience from eg. PTA.
- Be in possession of a good technical understanding
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills including oral and written English
- Independent, committed and passionate with a great drive
- Quality-conscious and detail-oriented
- Good to communicate and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
What can Terma offer?
You will become part of a company with an exciting future and significant growth. You will get a thorough introduction and training in our systems and processes. As an international company, we offer good development opportunities, both professionally and personally. In addition to exciting professional challenges, Terma has a great offer of social activities, facilities for sports, as well as clubs and associations.
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.