We at GMV are looking for a telecommunications engineer to work in the GNSS area (Global Navigation Satellite System).
The successful candidate will be able to join a young, talented and international team responsible for analysis and development of technical solutions in the area of signals, design, implementation and testing of groundbreaking products, plus communication and documentation of the work carried out.
- Qualification: Electronics, IT, telecommunications engineering, math or similar
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Interest in the analysis and investigation of new solutions from the scientific and technological point of view
- Flexibility and the necessary skills for the adoption of new technologies and working methodologies
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Desirable knowledge:
- Knowledge of signal processing
- Advanced grasp of MATLAB
- Advanced knowledge of C / C ++
- Knowledge of software architectures and algorithms