Administrator (Webmaster/System Administrator/System Engineer)
For excellence, for justice, and readiness in leadership
Job Opportunities at SIIT
SIIT is an international institute in Thammasat University. Instruction is conducted in English. We are located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University. We offer attractive salaries, remuneration and benefits comparable to the private sector. Qualified individuals are sought to fill the following positions:
Announcement of Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Thammasat University
Subject: Recruiting staff at Thammasat University under the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Academic Support Line
with Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Thammasat University wish to recruit people to be selected as employees of Thammasat University under the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Academic Support Line The details are as follows.
- Recruitment position
- Administrator (Webmaster/System Administrator/System Engineer) 1 position
- Salary rate
- Qualifications of applicants
- Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years old on the date of application
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree or higher Computer Engineering computer science information technology or related fields
- Knowledge of database programs such as MySQL, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Mobile Application/Python/MongoDB/Desktop Application
- Can use Linux and Windows operating system
- Having good knowledge of English, speaking, reading and writing.
- If having work experience will be an advantage
- Maintain and develop the website of the institute including web applications that are used within the organization
- Taking care of the backend developer of the website
- Coordinate with various departments to bring updates on the website
- Prepare documents related to the application that can be developed such as Flow Chart/System Manual
- Evidence of application
- One copy of the degree certificate and transcripts
- Copy of ID card and 1 copy of house registration
- One photo of a straight face without a hat and black glasses, size 1-1.5 inches, taken not more than 1 year ago.
- Copy of proof of exemption from military service or passed military enlistment, amount 1 copy
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Name-surname change certificate (if any)
- How to apply for admission
- Send proof of application to email@example.com or send to the address Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Rangsit Center, No. 99 Moo 18, Khlong Nueng Sub-district, Khlong Luang District, Pathum Thani Province 12120, open for applications from today – 31 August 2021.
- Selection Criteria
- written exam and interview
- Announcing the list of eligible applicants
The institute will announce the list of eligible applicants on _________________ and will contact the eligible candidates for selection. Come to take the written exam and take an interview with the institute.