Growing Through Innovation
Contribute to the product quality of MER MEC systems throughout the definition of control methodologies and the execution of inspections during the manufacturing phases and on complete systems.
The Product Quality Engineer will mainly deal with the following tasks:
- Check the quality requirements in input to the procurement process (based on the technical specifications of supply and contractual constraints).
- Production process surveillance and control of the main suppliers.
- Execution and registration of incoming inspection for critical components.
- Execution and recording of controls and tests for the supply chain.
- Management and archiving of quality documentation.
- NC management and supplier performance monitoring.
- Execution of inspection visits or audits at the main suppliers and drafting of the visit reports.
- Evaluations on the performance of supply chain tasks.
- Monitoring of the product non-conformity progress.
- Verification, with the support of the V&V team, of the supply chain products certification.
- Follow the certification process of the diagnostic or signalling systems produced by Mer Mec.
- Drafting of the documentation relating to the type tests of the diagnostic systems.
- Master degree in electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role of at least 2 years is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office package.
- Basic SAP.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written (B2).
- Knowledge of the main railway standards is a preferred qualification (EN 50155, EN 50121, EN 60068, EN 61373, EN 60529, EN 50125).
- In addition, the ideal candidate should be innovative and cooperative.