Growing Through Innovation
The resource will operate within the activities relating to the SITAEL Space BU and more specifically in the Space Manufacturing team with the aim of creating electronic boards in SMT / PTH technology and high-reliability electro-mechanical units for Space applications, in compliance with the requirements of product.
The resource will be included in the “Manufacturing Space” team and will carry out activities of preparation and assembly of electronic components and related visual inspection. It will also carry out re-work and wiring harnesses for electro-mechanical assemblies for Ground Support Equipment and flight hardware. Finally, he will propose to the Process Engineer ideas for improvement for the producibility of the product and will support the Manufacturing Manager in the management / monitoring of consumables and tools.
- ITI diploma (preferably electronic address).
- Experience in the production and / or testing of electronic boards or equipment for Space applications, or in similar areas.
- Excellent tin soldering ability of SMD / PTH electronic components
- Excellent knowledge of processes and related acceptability criteria relating to wiring
- Certification valid for at least 5 years for:
- CAT2 & CAT3 according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08 specifications
- CAT2 & CAT3 according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-38 specifications
- CAT2 & CAT3 according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-28 specifications
- Preferably, valid certification for IPC-A-610, IPC-WHMA-A-620, IPC-7711C-7721
- Good knowledge of the Office package and, in general, good use of the PC.
- Fair knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge of printed circuit display SW (eg “Cadence Allegro”)
- Good attitude to teamwork, good problem solving skills, result and customer orientation
- Basic knowledge and use of electronic instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, etc. …).
- Availability for national \ international travel