Growing Through Innovation
In the frame of Small Satellites Design & Development activities, SITAEL is looking for a Satellite System Engineer, with mid-level experience (5-10 years) in the field of Space Engineering, preferably at system level.
The Satellite System Engineer will report to Space Systems Dept. Manager, covering also the role of PLM (Product Line Manager) for small platforms in different classes (micro <100kg, mini <500 kg).
- Responsibility of Satellite Technical Management task and coordination of technical areas referring to the product (i.e. satellite/platform)
- Responsibility of system level architecture (both functional and physical) for the platform products
- Together with Mission Responsible, define the implications of Mission Requirements on Satellite Design, identifying the proper small platform solution
- Act as Technical Manager in overall system design authority tasks
- Responsibility of Product Roadmap for small platforms
- Aerospace Engineering (5y+) Master Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Space Engineering, ideally Space Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of Satellite Design and its subsystems/functions
- Good/Basic knowledge of Space Mission Design & Analysis
- Capability of performing technical coordination
- Good knowledge of satellite lifecycle and System Engineering methods and tools (requirement management, tradeoff studies, Sys ML)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO, DOORS, Matlab Simulink