Growing Through Innovation
In the frame of Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) activities, SITAEL is looking for an experienced AIT Thermo Mechanical Engineer (AIT TME). The AIT TME will act at unit, subsystem and system level (satellite-platform levels), with responsibilities on mechanical and thermal test activities, as coordinator for assembly and integration activities, as responsible of MGSE. A mid-level experience (at least 3-5 years) in the field of Space AIT Engineering is required, preferably with a focus either on AIT mechanical or AIT thermal engineering activities. Experiences on launch campaign shall be appreciated.
The AIT TM Engineer will directly report to AIT Division Manager.
- Definition of detailed Assembly and Integration Procedure
- Specification and Definition of MGSE
- Support the AIT Manager in overall AIT authority tasks
- Supervise and Execute Mechanical and Thermal Test activities
- Thermal and Mechanical test setup definition
- Thermal and Mechanical test procedure definition
- Facilities suitability analysis
- Propulsion Test
- Master Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering (5y+)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in AIT, ideally AIT engineering at satellite level
- Good knowledge of testing facilities
- Good knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (according to ECSS-E-ST-10-03C)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO
- Very good knowledge of English.