Growing Through Innovation
For our Engineering Unit, we are looking for a new resource that will be included in the Research and Development group for the Mermec Ste ACC system used for the safe management of railway station and line signaling. He will deal in particular with the writing of safety critical software. The resource will be included in a development group with a strong result orientation. The functions developed will be part of the railway signaling systems that will be activated on the networks of the main Italian and foreign operators.
- Embedded systems software development;
- Fluent knowledge of the C program languages;
- Good knowledge of scripting program languages (python);
- Good knowledge of C # program language and Microsoft .NET environment;
- Good knowledge of interfacing with Hardware (bootstrap code, microprocessors, TLC programming);
- English language B2 level or higher;
- Knowledge of GIT versioning tools;
- Knowledge of the Azure paradigm (devOps, sharepoint)
- YOCTO paradigm knowledge is agreeable;
- Knowledge of the safety critical software design process;
- Knowledge of safety critical code writing paradigms (MISRA, static analysis, dynamic analysis, white box module testing).
- Master’s degree or a short degree in technology (electronics/ electrotechnics / electrical / telecommunications or equivalent) with specialization in transport;
- 5 years of experience on basic firmware / software development projects (multi-year experience on the software life cycle with particular focus on embedded systems);
- Experience in project design management safety critical is agreeable;
- Good communication skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Inclination to teamwork.