Growing Through Innovation
The Product Assurance Manager is included in the Space Quality Department of SITAEL and supports the development, implementation and maintenance of skills and PA standards.
- Ensure compliance with the PA and quality requirements established for the various SITAEL projects;
- Preparation and implementation of the general technical and programmatic requirements of the PA aligned with the standards and customer specifications;
- Definition of project-specific programmatic and technical PA requirements;
- Evaluate concepts, projects and operations proposed for compliance with the defined PA requirements, Including the performance of associated audits;
- Internal auditing to assess the maturity of their processes;
- Collaborate with the relevant engineering and PA specialists for overlapping fields of activity;
- Active participation in the various reviews with verification of the documentation produced;
- Preparation of PA documentation;
- PA review management (e.g. EQSR, TRR, MRR, NRB, MPCB)
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in the space sector (at least 3 years in Product Assurance preferable).
- Knowledge of the ECSS-Q standard