Growing Through Innovation
In order to strengthen the Engineering team, we are looking for a radar systems analyst who will be responsible for analyzing the performance of systems based on radar technology. The role requires an in-depth knowledge of the main architectures of radar systems and of the main techniques for processing radar signals and images. The ability to integrate complex systems starting from electronic and telecommunication subsystems of various kinds (control electronics, RF transceivers, antennas, GPS, power supply stages, etc.) is also required.
- Design and development of MatLab code that implements radar data processing algorithms.
- Analysis of radar data acquired during test campaigns and identifying improvements in processing modules, capable of optimizing system performance;
- Drawing up the documentation describing the project, architecture, requirements and tests of systems based on radar technology and of the electronic or processing modules making up such systems;
- Testing radar systems, analyzing their performance with respect to the requirements and identifying the possible causes of non-conformities that emerged during the test phase.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, in Telecommunication Engineering or Physics;
- Academic Knowledge of the operation and analysis techniques of signals and radar systems;
- Academic Knowledge of systems engineering techniques (mathematical modeling, analysis and simulation of complex systems) and requirements specification and systems architecture;
- Academic Knowledge of the Matlab development and prototyping environment (signal processing toolbox and fixed point toolbox);
- Basic Knowledge of the main laboratory instruments (Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, VNA etc.);
- Knowledge of other foreign languages besides English, both written and spoken.
Preferred (in this case we will evaluate a different type of individual agreement)
- Experience in specifying and testing radar or electronic systems;
- Knowledge of the main programming languages (C ++, C #, Java, Fortran) and experience in programming;
- Experience in Simulink and LabView or similar tools;
- Esperienza pregressa con sistemi in ambito ferroviario e conoscenza delle principali normative per lo sviluppo di software e hardware in ambito ferroviario (CEI-EN50128 e CEI-EN50129).