Growing Through Innovation
In the frame of Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) activities, SITAEL is looking for a Senior AIT Engineer. As AIT engineer, he will ensure a system overview to improve collaboration between propulsion Sub-System engineering and AIT engineering, addressing and coordinating the different topics related to integration and testing at unit and subsystem level.
- Support the AIT manager in preparing the MAIT documentation (i.e. AIT plan/schedule, Test Specification, Test procedure, Manufacturing Flow chart, Test Reports etc.);
- Plan and chair on a regular basis coordination meeting, between S/S engineering and AIT engineering;
- Plan and control the integration and testing activities, overseeing their correct and timely execution, reporting results and progress to AIT manager;
- Lead execution of procedures, supervising technicians and interfacing closely with PA department.
- Participate hands-on in the assembly, integration and testing activities as needed;
- Support Technical discussion on procurement level for propulsion ground support equipment selection and definition;
- Support PA for inspections and review boards (MRR, TRR, PTR, NRB, TRB…);
- Contribute and maintain to a log of lessons learnt, to feedback to AIT team for process improvement.
- Master Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering (5y+);
- More than 3 years of professional experience in AIT field, ideally Propulsion AIT engineering at S/S level;
- Good knowledge of testing facilities;
- Good knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (according to ECSS-E-ST-10-03C);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Project included), CAD Software;
- Fluency in English;
- Great organizational skills;
- Proactive attitude and awareness of quality as well as project deadlines is expected.