SITAEL S.p.A. belongs to the holding Angel (formerly Angelo Investments), a worldwide leading Transportation and Aerospace Group composed by synergic high-tech companies with more than 1000 highly skilled employees. SITAEL offers turn-key solutions to its customers, facilitating the access to space services and applications through Smart Microsatellite Solutions. The in-house Design and Production of Small Satellites, the leading position in the Electric Propulsion, the use of cost-effective launchers for Low Earth Orbit missions are some of the ingredients to reduce the costs of access to space. Going through all the phases of mission analysis and budget definition, SITAEL helps its Customers to make the right choices for their applications, always driven by a best value over cost criterion.
SITAEL is the largest privately-owned Space Company in Italy leading the development of the Small Satellites sector. With over 350 employees and state-of-the-art facilities, SITAEL covers all the processes needed for the Design, Development and Production of Small Satellites, Advanced Propulsion Systems, Instruments and Avionics. The passion for high-tech and innovation led SITAEL to engage in other areas at the forefront of technology: the Industrial sector, with high-reliability electronics for Railways and for other safety critical applications, the emerging field of Internet of Things and the world of instrumentation for Scientific applications.
The AIT EGSE Software developer will specify, develop and maintain Software applications to be used on Electrical Ground Support Equipment in satellite projects.
- Support during EGSE general HW/SW architecture definition;
- Software Requirements and Software Architecture definition;
- Design, develop and maintain Labview and C/C++ Software for Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) in satellite projects;
- Hardware/Software integration and testing; • Preparation of all the software documentation, including manuals and deliverable documents
Technical Skills, Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science (5y+);
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ language;
- Good knowledge of Labview/Labwindows CVI language;
- Good knowledge of Python language;
- Good knowledge of TCL language;
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering Standards (e.g. ECSS-Q-ST-80C or DO-178B);
- Good knowledge of SW Testing;
- Good knowledge of EGSE Systems;
- Basic knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (ECSS-E-ST-10-03C);
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS VISIO;
- Good knowledge of English;
- At least 3 years in space market with focus on SW development (experience in AIT is preferred);.
It will be appreciated:
- knowledge of SCOS 2000 standard and the SCOS 2000 MIB ICD.