SITAEL S.p.A. belongs to the holding Angel (formerly Angelo Investments), a worldwide leading Transportation and Aerospace Group composed by synergic high-tech companies with more than 1000 highly skilled employees. SITAEL offers turn-key solutions to its customers, facilitating the access to space services and applications through Smart Microsatellite Solutions. The in-house Design and Production of Small Satellites, the leading position in the Electric Propulsion, the use of cost-effective launchers for Low Earth Orbit missions are some of the ingredients to reduce the costs of access to space. Going through all the phases of mission analysis and budget definition, SITAEL helps its Customers to make the right choices for their applications, always driven by a best value over cost criterion.
The AIT Unit Test Engineer will operate at unit and board level, with main focus on electrical, functional and EMC/ESD test activities, as well as on support to the definition of the EGSE and preparation of all the documentation needed for the test execution and results reporting.
- Support and supervise execution of Electrical Test campaign on satellite units;
- Support for definition of Unit Test Procedures;
- Review/debug of test procedures before starting the testing activities;
- Support for specification and definition of EGSE requirements;
- Preparation of test sequences;
- Support during debug and optimization of the test software;
- Supervision of qualification and acceptance test campaign, including external facilities tests;
- Analysis of test data aimed to identify performance issues and form conclusions about the product.
- Knowledge of Digital and Analogue electronics;
- Master Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer/Telecommunication Engineering ;
- At least 1-2 years in space market with focus on test activities (experience in AIT is preferred);
- Experience with analog circuits and practical knowledge in analogue and mixed signal measurement techniques;
- Good knowledge of electronics instruments such as oscilloscopes, multimeter, data logger, analyzers, etc. ;
- Good knowledge of electronic measurement theory;
- Good knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (according to ECSS-E-ST-10-03C);
- Basic knowledge of ECSS-E-ST-20-07C; • Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO;
- Good knowledge of English; • Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g.: Labview, C/C++, TCL, Python);
- Good Understanding of electric drawings, schematics, datasheets, technical manuals and documentation;
- Strong problem-solving and hands-on skills.