SITAEL S.p.A. belongs to the holding Angel (formerly Angelo Investments), a worldwide leading Transportation and Aerospace Group composed by synergic high-tech companies with more than 1000 highly skilled employees. SITAEL offers turn-key solutions to its customers, facilitating the access to space services and applications through Smart Microsatellite Solutions. The in-house Design and Production of Small Satellites, the leading position in the Electric Propulsion, the use of cost-effective launchers for Low Earth Orbit missions are some of the ingredients to reduce the costs of access to space. Going through all the phases of mission analysis and budget definition, SITAEL helps its Customers to make the right choices for their applications, always driven by a best value over cost criterion.
In the frame of Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) activities, SITAEL is looking for AIT Thermo Mechanical Engineer (Mid experience).
The AIT Thermo-Mechanical Engineer will act at unit, subsystem and system level (satellite-platform levels), with supervisor responsibilities on mechanical and execution responsibility on thermal test activities, as supervisor for assembly and integration activities.
The AIT Thermo-Mechanical Engineer supports senior engineer on definition and specification on MGSE.
Experience in the field of Space AIT Engineering is appreciated, preferably with a focus either on AIT mechanical or AIT thermal engineering activities.
The AIT Thermo-Mechanical Engineer will directly report to AIT Thermo-Mechanical Coordinator.
• Definition of detailed Assembly and Integration Procedure
• Specification and Definition of MGSE (CAD)
• Support the AIT Manager in overall AIT authority tasks
• Supervise and Execute Mechanical and Thermal Test activities
• Thermal and Mechanical test setup definition
• Thermal and Mechanical test procedure definition
• Facilities suitability analysis
• Master degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering (3y+)
• Basic knowledge of testing facilities
• Basic knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (according to ECSS-E-ST-10-03C)
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO
• Very good knowledge of English.