Sitec, a Belcan company, provides engineering and recruitment solutions to many blue chip clients across a range of sectors including Aerospace, Nuclear, Defence and Petro-Chemical.
Sitec are looking to recruit a Security Administrator for our client who are an leading UK construction and regeneration group with revenue of c£2.6 billion and which operates through six divisions of Construction & Infrastructure, Fit Out, Property Services, Partnership Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments. The role is a full time temporary contract and based at our clients Salford Quays office.
An opportunity has arisen for a Security Administrator to work with the Security Controller in the Manchester Office. The candidate must be extremely proactive and have the ability to prioritise their workload in order to achieve deliverables. Must be experienced in working in a client-facing role.
- Work as part of a team to achieve service clearance levels
- Experience of working a client-facing role and knowledge of a defence background
- Implementation of departmental processes and procedures to ensure we work within the guidelines as set out in HMG Security Policy Framework
- Support the Security Controller
- Working within the guidelines as set in HMG Security Policy Framework to carry out Baseline
- Personnel Security Standard’s (BPSS)
- Making sure that the person your are dealing with is being cleared to the correct level that they need
- Issuing the paperwork needed for the correct level(s) of Security Clearance
- On completion the BPSS paperwork needs thoroughly checking and then you need to write for references and also deal with any queries you find on the BPSS paperwork
- In some instance you will need to meet with personnel to go through the BPSS given for clarification
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Informing personnel when the BPSS is complete, issuing of confirmation memo and the information pack which relates to the BPSS
- Keeping the security clearance database up to date on all information received
- Filing completed information
Qualifications and Training
- Good standard of education
- Will need to be Security Cleared up to SC level
Technical Skills and Experience
- Keyboard / IT skills with experience in MS Office Packages such as Word, Excel
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.