Skyrora is a European launch company building the next generation of rockets to take small satellites into space from the UK. We are aiming to conduct our first orbital launch in June 2022, with several suborbital launches planned before then. We work closely with several academic, industrial and governmental stakeholders to work towards the UK Space Agency’s target of capturing 10% of the global space market by 2030. As part of our corporate development, we are looking to scale-up the team at our Edinburgh Headquarters.
Skyrora is looking for a payload Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team. The role will include providing support to our sales and relationship management team. Daily tasks will include a high level of B2B contact, tracking sales leads, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, will be a team player who can take initiative and outstanding communication skills is a must. Sales experience is desirable but not compulsory if similar skills can be shown. The candidate will report directly to the Business Operations Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a space company who work in the UK space sector and be part of our journey to orbit.
Working as part of the Business team, you will:
- Coordinate with sales team on quarterly targets
- Sales reporting
- Conference attendance
- Co-ordinate sales team schedule
- Check work after task completion to ensure job is complete to required specifications
- Some experience in customer service
- Some experience in relationship management
- Comfortable using multiple communication channels
- Can independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write procedure and process documentation
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Must be able to set goals, prioritise multiple objectives and work with various deadlines
- Must be able to adapt to different situations
- Must be willing to travel for work due to multiple site locations
- Must be willing to work in a dynamic teamwork-oriented environment
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Valid passport